Building Services

You must apply for a Building Permit if you are constructing a new home, building an addition, garage, farm buildings, doing extensive renovations, etc. Please contact the Municipal Office for a building permit. in addition to the basic permit fee you will be invoiced for the Building Inspector’s hourly wage and mileage. if you remove or demolish any buildings on your property, please advise the change so we can notify the Assessment Office to make an adjustment to your assessment.